martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

A walk in the park


Chanel et le Tuileries ¿?
o
Emporio Chanel


Kat Kat!






Me and my dresser rehearsing


Orchestra maestra!




"How can I forget THE BAG when i'm walking for Chanel?"


A model seating backstage for only half a minute, please stay more!


Rebel Coco


Me and my dresser




She stayed longer, mercí beacuop




Comfortable shoes for the 7 minute walk runway (and trés chic et trés Chanel)




More original in white




My amazing tweed jacket




I could stay at the mirror for 3 hours with this dress


Fly Carmen

2 comentarios:

  1. ahh the longest runway... haha.. i was very happy to see beauties like you and kat casted at chanel...

    i'm happy you like kat too... you and her both have the best auras in front of my camera... irresistible and inspiring...

    this was a worthy post indeed...

    take care,
    b

    p.s. for you <3
    http://blog.bonaelamour.com/post/1233472114

    ResponderEliminar